Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 6:35 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] cancer

I just returned from taking a limping Olympia to the vet where she was diagnosed with osteosarcoma.  I lost Eliza to liver failure in April and am in a state of shock as I deal with this concern for Olympia.  How does one go from a two-pyr home to a non-pyr home in a few months?  Does anyone have any experience with this?  I am devastated!

Pam
To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@pyrnet.org with unsubscribe pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.