Re: [pyrnet] When Pyrs Shed

I live in Northern Minnesota, where if it gets above 75 degrees we suffer from the heat. The last two summers, and especially this one, have been horrible. My girl was miserable and spent most of her days laying in front of a fan. (most people do not have air conditioning in this area. Myself included) Thank Heavens it's snowing out right now and in the mid 30's. Next year I do believe I will get the "Air."

She also had that horrible smell about her as she went through the blowout this season. I put her back on Solid Gold Flaxseed oil and added a lot more wild salmon to her diet. When she was especially miserable and itchy I would give her up to one Benadryl, AM, & PM to ease her stress. It is over now and she's back to normal. However, I took her to the Groomer for oatmeal baths twice in the last six weeks. She had first a therapeutic shampoo, rinses, then the oatmeal bath and rinsed again. It really seemed to relieve her discomfort.

Question for you all - - - Does anyone out there know where a person can by GOOD looking Pyr decals for our vehicles? Mine are all worn out. I bought them from BIGTALLDOG and they were great. But they no longer carry them. ? ? ? ? ?

Jane, Rainbow, & new - long awaited & anticipated Baby "Mr. Whisper"