[pyrnet] The Complete Great Pyrenees

I recently purchased the first edition <blue cover> of The Complete Great Pyrenees by Paul D. Strang and James M. Giffin. I bought this book for very little money on e-bay as some of my puppy people has expressed interest in having a copy.

What was interesting was written on the inside cover was a greeting it read
"To Janet Moyer with all manner of best wishes for every success with her Great Pyrenees. It was signed by Mary W.A. Crane.

Now I do not know if this is an original signature of Mary Crane or not.

Any one know a Janet Moyer? Also there were two black and white photo copies of show pictures with pyrs. The one is of Mary Lu VandenAvond holding ribbons, the show was GPCA 1987 sweepstakes win.
The other was at the Oakland County kennel club Nov, 1982, I do not recognize anyone in the picture.

If anyone has any information about Janet Moyer that would be interesting for sure.

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview