Re: [pyrnet] Intro

Hi, I'm new also and when I lived in Fairbanks I had a really high fence because of the moose and my Pyrs loved to get up high and be able to see.? We built them and raised platform that they LOVED.? I think it's the whole "we were breed to watch the flock in the mountains" thing.? If you got to the web site listed in my sig line, then go to ABOUT ME and BIO DETAILS there's a pic of my late Jack London and another of Chicago and Jack in their "tree house."

Gail
Gail Giles

WHAT HAPPENED TO CASS McBRIDE?? Coming Fall '06 from Little, Brown

PLAYING IN TRAFFIC,??from Simon Pulse?