From: Debbie
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:09 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Intro

Hi,
I have been on the list for a few weeks, but haven't had time to say hello until now. But I have been reading and found several things useful so far. My name is Debbie and I live in northern Missouri. Since May 2, I have become the proud mom to a beautiful female Pyr-German Shephard mix. She was 7 weeks old then and is now a week shy of 8 months old and has grown from 12 pounds to 66 pounds. Her name is Zoey. If pictures are allowed on the list, I'd be happy to post a picture of her. Over the last week or so, she has developed a new habit. She is jumping up and sitting on top of her doghouse to look around. Is this something that Pyrs are prone to do or just an odd habit of my puppy? She is my first experience with Pyrs.
Thanks,
Debbie

Do you Yahoo!?