Re: [pyrnet] Intro

Hi, Debbie,

I live in mid-Missouri and have two wonderful rescue Pyrs that keep all our farm poultry safe. Without them we would lose all our feathered kids in a very short time.  Between the hawks, owls, coyotes, foxes, raccoons, oppossums, ad infinitum there wouldn't be any keeping our chickens, ducks, guineas and pea fowl safe without them.

Moses and Sassy always pick a high spot to watch over their charges from.  So, I believe that Zoey is just showing her inborn Pyr wisdom in sitting on the doghouse. Bet she looks adorable.  8)

I have only had the Pyrs about two years but have truly fallen under their spell.  Wonderful dogs.........am betting you may get another one before too long.  They are kind of like potato chips!  Enjoy your "little" girl.

Judy