Re: [pyrnet] Orthopedic question

Joe,
Again, a wealth of great information that I can discuss with my vet! I suspect that the information that you gave me is the reason that he is so stingy with pain meds for injuries to my animals. He always tells me that pain is nature's way of keeping them from doing things that they shouldn't--makes a lot of sense, but I hope that I will be able to crate Ben to restrict his activity and get pain meds for the worst of it. Gracias!
Shari