[pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien

Hello all,
[I thought others might be interested in this little gem]

I have been looking for a DVD of the old French serial "Belle and Sebastien" (it is like the French version of Lassie and Belle is a Great Pyrenees).  It is easy enough to find on-line, the only problem is trying to find it in region 1 NTSC format.

Recently I learned however that computers with DVD drives can play any format DVD and so I ordered mine from Amazon.UK.  I got it in less than a week and have been watching it. Pretty cool show (with English dubbing).

Keith, Soo, Dustin, and Julie