[pyrnet] DibbyDog update and newsletter don't worry it is not long : )

 Hello Everyone,

 We have updated our site and here is our November newsletter.

************

DibbyDog
Newsletter

Day Care Opening TBA
The need is apparent; owners of bigger dogs are finding it harder and harder to find good, quality care for their furry family members while they are away.
DibbyDog is current scouting out locations around Edmonton, Alberta to open a top of the line daycare for our best friends. We are not looking to cut corners or to provide substandard care. We would not want that for our Harley, Dilbert or Leviathan, and we know that you want the best for yours.

New Addition to the DibbyDog Family
This month we welcome home our newest addition to the family. Leviathan is coming all the way from Newfoundland. We have started a blog on our forum all about him. The blog will include pictures and lots of stories.

Leviathan, our Newfoundland.
Dilbert and Harley enjoying the Holidays
New to the Site!
? A temporary forum was created to allow members to talk about their big dogs, ask questions and post pictures.
?The DibbyDog Mall is now open! It?s a great place to buy toys, food, treats and supplements for your big dog.
? New Bloat article added in Health Wise section. New articles will be added each month.
November 2006 Issue 2 www.DibbyDog.ca (780) 271-5428

November Articles
This month?s articles will include: Protecting your dog this holiday season.
And an article dedicated to puppies.

Local Events
Announcing a new event for The Calgary Mastiff Meetup Group! What: The 5th Calgary Mastiff Meetup! When: Saturday, December 2, 4:00 PM Where: Click the link below to find out! Event Description: Attention all Mastiff lovers!! The 5th Calgary Mastiff Meetup will be held at the River Park again! Can't wait to see you all there!! Learn more and RSVP here: http://mastiff.meetup.com/119/calendar/5257900/

For the month of November and December DibbyDog will donate $1 to the Edmonton Humane Society for every person that joins our free forum. Please help spread the word.

Thank you
DibbyDog Team
www.dibbydog.ca
Where the big ones play