Re: [pyrnet] Re: Mammary Cancer

We have a Lhasa (14 year old) who had a lump removed from her mammary gland. It was malignant, but the cancer had not spread. That was a year ago and there has been no recurrance and we did no follow-up with chemo or radiation. Hope that your friend's vet was able to get it all and that Mirage does as well as Holly.
Shari