Re: [pyrnet] Digging Pyr

I have had success with putting poop in the holes. I have a mastiff in which the 'poop in the hole' trick doesn't work. We started laying chicken wire just under the surface as we'd fill in the holes. Once the mastiff hit the chicken wire, he'd quit digging. He's since stopped digging. Hope one of the tips help.

Also, dogs do dig to get to the cooler subsurface. You may want to make sure your friends dog has a few shady places to nap.

Kristine

Life's not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ~ WOO-HOO ~ What a ride!