Re: [pyrnet] New Great Pyrenees Search Engine

I find your remark non-productive and unduly negative. Let's support this.
----- Original Message ----- From: <joan@jmdist.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] New Great Pyrenees Search Engine

sorry, I may be missing something, but all I see on this site is
advertising for petco and your own puppies.

is there a link that I missed?

joan

Wyndhamhill Great Pyrenees
540-731-8692

Hello folks,
I have set up a Great Pyrenees search engine tool through Google.  The
search
engine interface exists on our website (http://http://www.sdk-weber.com/)
and
currently searches about 6 other sites that I have found to be very good
and
reliable sites.

I would like to add more sites to our engine so if you know of other good
pyrenees websites, or general dog information websites (nutrition,
breeding,
health) send them to me and I will add them to the search engine.

I hope this will be a good tool for all of us to use once it becomes
comprehensive enough.

Happy New Year

Keith, Soo, Dustin, and Julie