Re: [pyrnet] rescue question - reply

Thanks! Are you in Atlanta? We are in J'ville, AL. I didn't realize that there were any Pyr people near here--other than puppy mills--that is. We have one pyr rescue who was left by the roadside & shot at 10 weeks. Ben is now 1 year and has begun to be petrified of thunder recently. Do you think it is a genetic thing kicking in or a memory of the past, like ptsd? Otherwise he is a great guy--just not a comfy vibrating blanket at 3:00 am. Thanks for your advice on Zazzy--we know a little of this stray's history. I'll try your method. She is near a hwy and with all the students I worry that she'll get hit. She is not street smart.
Shari