[pyrnet] (no subject)

Judith, my computer crashed and in the process of bringing it back to life I lost some things I had wanted to save. One of which was the information on ProMeris. I see that they are now advertising on Dogster. A site that many, many, people frequent and I wanted to send them in Administration a heads up. I take these things very seriously. I air on the safe side rather than taking a chance with my Babes.

Jane