Re: [pyrnet] Frontline Plus From Australia

Good idea. i hadn't thought of that

In a message dated 5/19/2008 8:39:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jsmiller@newmex.com writes:
On 19 May 2008 at 6:49, Paul Anderson wrote:

> We also buy Frontline from Australia. It is manufactured in New South
> Wales and the sizes are in metric.  The packaging is slightly
> different from the illustrations on the EPA website
> http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/factsheets/petproduct.htm#3, but the lot
> numbers on the box match the pipettes.

If you go to the Frontline Site, Merial has links to International sites, AU included.. So I would
assume what you are purchasing is the legitimate product. Although Merial does not list
suppliers on their site.  So I imagine it all depends who you purchase from.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://www.goldstaranimalshelpingpeople.com/team.html