RE: [pyrnet] Any more alerts on flea/tick preventative?

I've got my non-Pyr on Vectra.  I think it is fairly new.  Anyone know anything about that?

Pam

From: Marymjm@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:55:08 -0400
Subject: [pyrnet] Any more alerts on flea/tick preventative?
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

Hi all,

My Guys are going in tomorrow morning for their 6 mo wellness/heartworm check at which time I'll be getting more preventatives. Any advice on what or what NOT to get for Tick preventative? I know to RUN not walk away from the ProMeris. Anyone have any problems with the Frontline Plus? How do you all feel about the Herbal Collars?

There are so many deer up here that now days it's more like huge herds rather than a few here and there. I check the Guys daily, but the deer tick is extremely difficult to detect - even on the white. I worry.

Any input will be most appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Jane & The Crew

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.