RE: [pyrnet] Hing leg weakness in Pyrs

Do you have a vet in your area that is licensed to do spinal manipulation?  My Pyr at a very young age would just drop during a walk.  Her hips and knees were fine, but her low back was misaligned, causing her pain.  A few 'chiropractic' adjustments later, she was doing great, and still is at age 5.  The last time Liberty had an adjustment, it was $35 (that was in Northern lower Michigan - I'm sure prices vary greatly depending on where you live.)

Good luck.

Melissa