Re: [pyrnet] FW: [MinnesotaAnimalRescue] Fw: Great Pyrenees & 3 pups living i...

In a message dated 8/28/2008 7:50:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, nakhere@hotmail.com writes:
each case has to be looked at on an individual basis.
I agree.  It's very hard to walk away from a dog in need because of what "might" happen later.  Do we ignore the dog and leave her to live her hard life or do we go ahead and rescue her and give her a new life and hope the jerk gets hit by a train before he gets another one?  <eg>
Personally I would have done whatever it took to get the dog and her pups out of the horrible situation because I wouldn't have been able to live with the pictures in my head of her suffering.

Cat
Lily-Belle and Soleil, Great Pyrs
Lacy, Troubles and Sparkle, Great Cats
Red, African Grey Parrot who runs the show