Re: [pyrnet] FW: [MinnesotaAnimalRescue] Fw: Great Pyrenees & 3 pupsliving i...

maybe this guy will go out and buy himself a bunch of cigarettes and booze and that'll be the end of him.  sorry that was callous.
sue in pa

----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy K
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] FW: [MinnesotaAnimalRescue] Fw: Great Pyrenees & 3 pups living i...

With the small amount of money he got ($50 for pups & $125 for the bitch) I truly don't think that will happen in this case. Could be wrong, hope I'm right. I agree with your thoughts but feel that each case has to be looked at on an individual basis. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Nancy Kingsbury
Dunn Co Humane Society Member/Volunteer
Great Pyrenees Club of America Member
Great Pyrenees Club of Metro Milwaukee Member/Volunteer
Member of WI Dog Rescue
www.widogrescue.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and  could say, "I used everything you gave me." - Erma Bombeck