Re: [pyrnet] FW: [MinnesotaAnimalRescue] Fw: Great Pyrenees & 3 pups living i...

good point Barb, if anybody should be helping its animal control. They should be able to get the dogs away from this man and not help him financially. I would think he should be FINED not PAID for what he is doing.
(
And to add a personal note, as a teacher I feel pretty embarrassed by my misuse of the word buy for by in my original post. A person should always proof before sending and I didn't.)