[pyrnet] Pyr Rescue

I can speak only as someone who has a rescued puppy mill Pyr girl who will be two next week --- I could never leave a dog in need and have only the highest praise for those who go out on a limb to help these guys.  This is the sixth dog I have adopted and the thought of what might have happened to them had they not gotten into rescue makes me shudder.  I hope all you rescue people will keep up the good work and know that to save a life is to give life.

Darla in St. Louis