From: Richard Rognlie <rrognlie@gamerz.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:45:12 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Status of pyrnet.org

Several years ago, I acquired pyrnet.org after the abrupt demise of
pyrnet-l@pyrenees.org, 11 years ago.  I've maintained this domain
ever since.

But I've noticed traffic slacking off in recent months to a mere trickle.
Is there still a need for pyrnet-l?  Or are the needs of most members
being met by other venues these days?

If there's no need, I'll happily save $10 and let the domain expire.
If there is a need (or some kind soul who has $10 bucks burning a
hole in their pocket), I'll renew the domain.  But I need to know
in the next 7 days.

Richard