[pyrnet] Penn Dutch Regional

Hello everyone,

We traveled to Allentown Pa this past weekend to attend the Penn Dutch regional specialty. It is a lovely area and the Penn Dutch club put on a wonderful show. Our Mia, Can. Ch. Pyrview's Mama Mia won winners bitch and my good friend Susan Tochor of Sanchor Reg'd won winners dog and best of winners with her Can. Ch. Sanchor Keeper of the Legend. It was an honour to win under breeder judge Whitney Coombs. After judging the club put on a lovely lunch and later in the evening had a wonderful buffet supper.
Many Thanks to the Penn Dutch club for their kind hospitality. Hope to see everyone again next year....

Kind Regards,

Sandy Dyment

Pyrview Reg'd Canada.

www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview