Re: [pyrnet] Penn Dutch Regional

It was great to see you Sandy. We are very pleased you had such a good time.
Those of us who worked so hard on this were happy to see everyone smiling
and having a really, really good time. We hope to see you next year. Next
year may very well be our last Regional Specialty. Our Specialty Chair wants
to retire (don't blame her one bit) and since the Club is made up mostly of
companion owners (we only have a few people who show) there is probably no
one to take it over. It may end up being the end of an era, but we'll move
on to other things.

Barbara Bowes, President
Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club
greatpyr@enter.net