Re: [pyrnet] Penn Dutch Regional

so glad you had a wonderful time at our show.  its one of the highlights for all of us that we can enjoy everyone's company afterwards also.  it was a lovely day and the weather held after they were predicting rain.  I know some complained about the weather after all, but considering that Sunday was sooooo hot, i don't think we did too badly.