RE: [pyrnet] Dog food - Skin problems due to food/allergies/infection?

<< Again, I'm sure there will be folks that think I'm absolutely crazy. But
we were getting desperate. And the vet bills were mounting -- with no relief
in sight. >>

Speaking as someone that has been going through this with her dog for the
past year and a half, I would say go with what works. After dealing with the
ear and eye infections and the anal gland impactions, it just wears on you.
Plus, I could tell that Pico was just so miserable at times.

I am really starting to feel hopeful about the EVO - large red meat food and
I have also been using an anti-histamine and wiping down his ears and eyes
religiously.

Elaine, Pico and Laela