Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20081113

Hello there,

There are times in a purebred great pyrenees litter that puppies can and do just have a single dewclaw on the rear. They can also have triple dews on the rear and double dew claws on the front legs as well....

Kind Regards,

Sandy Dyment

Pyrview Reg'd Canada....

www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview