Re: [pyrnet] New Pyr puppy questions

In a message dated 1/1/2009 9:50:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, slocum_da@earthlink.net writes:
I was wondering if there really is that kind of variety in their personalities?
I think so.    Both my Pyrs played with toys until they were around 2 and then pretty much just stopped.
Lily will still "steal" her favorite raccoon pillow off the sofa and "sneak" it outside to play with but that's it.
Soleil can turn from furious, almost rabid  "get away from my yard" behavior to Oh!  a visitor!!  I LOVE visitors!!  behavior in seconds.  I guess if he thinks they can't be scared away that they must be ok.  lol
Your puppy sounds very smart and delightful.

Cat
Lily & Soleil (Great Pyrs)
Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (great cats)
Red, (great parrot)