RE: [pyrnet] Dog Food and Shampoo

I was wondering what food each of you have found best for your Pyrs?  I am feeding my 95% pyr/5% Aussie Shep. !(mentality and personality are Pyr),  Nature’s Variety Prairie, Lamb and Rice.  Several times I have tried weaning him off this to try something he likes better that still is high quality but no matter how slowly I try changing him he ends up with diarrhea.     Right now I am slowly adding Royal Canin, Large Breed #26 which he really likes – we’ll see.  The reason I want to change is that when he gets only Prairie he has no keen interest in eating.  When these other foods are added he eats with vigor!

He likes Wilderness, too, but his stomach doesn’t agree with his taste buds.

Any suggestions?  Also, I want to make sure his food is an all around good one for his body-type, fur, etc.  While I am at it – what shampoo/conditioner  do you use?  I use one from the veterinarian because he came to us 4 years ago with some skin issues.  But, once in a while I do use something else on him.  Thank you.

Jeanne