From: nakhere@hotmail.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] $Dog Food prices$
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 01:11:29 +0000

The rise of the cost of dog food is primarily due to the cost of shipping the food. When fuel costs were up over the roof, the cost was passed onto the consumer. It is true that you should buy from a business that has a quick turnover as since the fuel costs have dropped, the cost of the food is going down as well.

Nancy K
Wheeler, WI

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.