From: Amy Bailey
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Bully Sticks

Have any of you tried Bully Sticks?  I had vaguely heard of them but I just discovered that the local sales rep is a neighbor.  He was surprised that I had never bought any for my dogs, not that he was pushing a sale, but big dogs often need good chewy toys and he thinks these are the best, no surprise there.  Anyone have any experience with them?  They are a by-product from beef, a dehydrated penis.  He also sells Moo Sticks which are dehydrated trachea.  The web site claims that that the trachea has a lot of collagen and so is good for joint as well as being a long lasting chew toy.

Amy