Re: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach and shampoo... P.S.

Sorry if these are repeat questions

I looked through the email in my Pyr Folder and didn't quite find what I was looking for.

*If so, I am ok with a re-send of email related to this topic

1) Any tips for a good bluing shampoo that brightens the coat or at least removes yellow oxidation and dirt stains.

I'm guessing some are better than others for a Pyr due to the porousity of the dog's coat.....that...and I can't help but notice the absolutely beautiful sheepdog on a neighboring property sometimes has a blue hue when viewed at certain angles. . .

***Most Important***

2) Going to the Vet tomorrow and planning to ask for alternatives to EpiOtic.

Anyone familiar with Otomite Plus?

I have always been consistent about ear wax, mites, etc. due to the hot & humid we live but believe I am going to need the vet to do the job this time. :c

Thanks in advance

Christine