From: Ellen Calhoun <calhoun@rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 1:46 PM

My pyr Roland had a sensitive stomach his entire life, and in his last few
months everything he ate gave him diarrhea.  My vet advised adding
psyllium husk powder to his food - just one heaping teaspoon mixed with
water to a loose paste, then mixed in with the dry/canned food he normally
ate.  This was all he needed to firm up his stools.  We bought the
psyllium husk powder in the whole foods store. -- EC