Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: does anyone shave their pyrs?

I live in Louisiana and even though my pry stays inside most of the time, it's still miserable for him I'm sure.

 I was wanting to shave him just for the summer but I've read that it can mess up their fur. It could ruin their insulation or something like that. I've only had him clipped a little, nothing major and was just checking to see what you all do with your pyrs for the summer.