Re: [pyrnet] Question

My Pyr, Cody, sleeps fairly well at night except in the cooler weather when he is more comfortable outside.  I let him out thinking he has to go pee and then make him come back in so he can't think he can sleep outside.  This has been going on for all of his 6 1/2 years, so obviously he still has me trained to let him out.

Right now, he isn't sleeping very well.  He usually sleeps in the other side of the house in a corner under a table upside down.  But, for the past week he has been sleeping near my bed.  What is the cause, you might ask?  Well, see I'm babysitting my nephew's giant killer chinchillas : )  The two chinchillas are about 4 pounds each and are quite cute.  They are in the basement and being nocturnal animals, they run and play in their cage most of the night.  This has Cody completely freaked out as he hears them, smells them, but can't see them.  Cody is terrified of stairs, so he has never been in the basement.  If he ever came face to face with a sheep, he'd probably run as fast as he could back to me!  Pyr personalities are incredible.

Christine