Re: [pyrnet] Michael Vick

I'm right there with you! And I don't believe there is any need to expound upon the "whys".

Jane, Rain, & Whisper

In a message dated 8/25/2009 5:04:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Reedialer1@aol.com writes:
I am writing letters to the following companies and telling them that I will not be using their products/companies as long as they support the Philadelphia Eagles and Michael Vick.  I urge you to do the same.
here's a sample letter
""I regret to say that I will no longer buy any of your products  <or purchase from your company> until you either stop sponsoring the Philadelphia Eagles, or they get rid of Michael Vick. I want nothing to do with any company that sponsors a convicted dog torturer and killer like Vick. Thank you."

As of now, the following companies continue to support and endorse the signing of Michael Vick. Interesting how the Eagles have REMOVED their sponsor list from their official website. However, I came across the website below and it has the list of official sponsors and a hyperlink to each corporate website if anyone is interested in voicing their concern.

http://foryourentertainment.blogspot...ladelphia.html

As for Michael Vick, his demands for a contract of $1.6 million illustrates he wasn't totally appreciative of his "2nd chance" opportunity considering his ability to gain leverage on the Eagles. But that is another topic of discussion for a later time. Until then, your hard earned $$$ provided to these corporations will support Michael Vick.

Lincoln Financial Group
Sovereign and Santander
Dunkin' Donuts
Sprint
Pepsi
Verizon
Turkey Hill
94 WYSP Radio
MillerCoors
Acme Markets
NovaCare
US Airways
Anheuser-Busch
7-Eleven
AAA
AFLAC
Best Buy
CJ's Tire
Chrysler / Jeep
Comcast
Dietz and Watson
Gatorade
Geico
Heineken
Idearc Media
Independent Blue Cross / BlueShield
Taco Bell / KFC
Mastercard
Motorola
Papa John's
Pepcid
The Original Philadelphia Cheeseteak Co.
PA Lottery
Philly.com / Inquirer / Daily News
American Red Cross
RE/MAX