Re: [pyrnet] Michael Vick

Sorry I didn't sign the email.  Yes, I am saying that his crime was to heinous to get a 2nd chance, in my opinion.  And I will send letters, which I already did, and boycott the sponsors, and encourage everyone I know to do the same.  However I do think it is a fantastic idea to run the PSA about the cruelties of dog fighting etc during the games.  I think now that he is hired he should give ALL of his salary to benefit dog groups and that would satisfy me.  Let his relatives support him and let him not benefit from one cent of his money.  As you can see I am totally on my soapbox here and my anger and disgust at this runs so deep.  Can a convicted animal abuser ever be rehab'd?  Not in my opinion.  Not a rapist, not a child abuser.  Sure, you commit another type of crime and maybe I could feel differently, but not this. You may all disagree but its not rational thought talking here for me, its gut feeling.  I feel you are all entitled to your own differing opinion and you may do what is in your heart, but this IS my heart talking not a politically correct statement.
  Roz W.