Re: [pyrnet] Update on Arizona

Did the vet give you any idea of how long she will have with the surgery compared to how long without? And how about follow up treatments after the surgery - chemo, etc - or alternative options? Sometimes it is worth going for, and sometimes it isn't. You need to factor in her quality of life, too. You don't want her to be miserable...

I know it won't be easy, but I'm sure that you will make the right decision in the end. My prayers are with you.

Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com