Re: [pyrnet] Flea treatment question

Thanks for your thoughts, believe me, I would not be using this stuff if I didn't feel I have to, and I am being very conservative with the application of all of these products.  There appears to be no other cause than the fleas - as I said, there are not alot of them left but every time he itches I can find a live flea.  I just haven't been able to understand why he still has live fleas after the Frontline application and after the flea bath which I was told would kill fleas for 10 days.  My assumption is there is some source of live fleas still here somewhere and they are getting on him and biting before they are killed off by the products.

I need to get rid of these fleas entirely or he cannot go back to doggie daycare - he was going once a week and it was really great for him to play a whole day with other dogs.  The socialization was wonderful and he was *tired*!

I did treat outside with DE first.  I have not heard of using DE actually on the dog, thanks for that tip.  I cannot have chickens or guineas here, unfortunately.

His skin looks healthy with no evidence of irritation or infections anywhere.

Laurie