Re: [pyrnet] Little sister for Kodiak

On 17 Nov 2009 at 2:46, Christine wrote:

> I suppose stubborn and endearing is stubborn and endearing. Given how
> unusual Pyrs are along with their unique breed traits, it surprises
> (and relieves) me that having a female Pyr is really no different than
> having a male Pyr. :)
>
> ?

both sexes can have those paste on ears and choose to hear what they want at times. ;o

Females usually mature earlier than males.

Many females will be the boss of the pack, once they mature, but not always.

both sexes can be same sex aggressive, so the male-female mix is usually best.

Once you have a Pyr, the potato chip factor kicks in - ya can't have just one - which you have
found out...  LOL

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com