[pyrnet] Disney's Santa Buddies

I bought this movie yesterday for my 3 year old - she loved it.  I have to say I was surprised that the main character of the movie was the pyr puppy - not the retrievers. A Pyrenees was in every portion of this movie  If you are looking for a movie with the quality of computer generated characters like Lord of the Rings, this movie is definitely not for you - it was horrible from that aspect, but the story was cute (I thought - don't ask my husband his opinion.)  And you can really tell when they use a different pyr puppy!

Melissa

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.