Re: [pyrnet] Disney's Santa Buddies

I haven't seen the movie yet - but it always scares me when a certain breed is popular in a movie - People get them for totally the wrong reason and with no research - which means that the rescue groups will be really busy a year or so later.?? Let's hope that people realize what Pyrs really are before they go get a cute puppy!

LoLa and Orso's mom, Trudy