Re: [pyrnet] 2 Pryenees Mountain Dogs Barking Away a Norwegian Brown Bear

There was a Norwegian website that had the complete story of the 3 pyrenees along with more pictures, and how they drove the bears away. I searched for the site a couple of months ago, but I couldn't find it.  I had saved the pictures as well, but I can't find those either.

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Christine <chrissy@instant..net> wrote:

From: Christine <chrissy@instant.net>
Subject: [pyrnet] 2 Pryenees Mountain Dogs Barking Away a Norwegian Brown Bear
To: "pyrnet-l" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 3:14 PM

I donât know if any of you have seen this before but I would love to have a larger, more vivid photo/portrait of this image. It shows our barkers following their instincts

Look at the one in the back (right) with his head tilted up. It is obvious he is barking.

http://gregladen.com/wordpress/?p=32

Christine/Kodiak