Re: [pyrnet] RE: coat blowing in Dec.

LOL, at myself...it's been a while since I had a year old that goes thru their first blow, which
can be quite a shock! Guess I elected to forget that ;o My Czar was born in January and the
next January, when he turned a year, we did not need snow at all.

A year ago my 4 year old started blowing in December, but as Keith says, she did not put on
new coat, so the thyroid issue was on my mind.   jm