Re: [pyrnet] RE: coat blowing in Dec.

>> LOL, at myself...it's been a while
> since I had a year old that goes thru their first blow,
> which
> can be quite a shock! Guess I elected to forget that ;o

    It has been ten years since we had a pup.  I've forgotten so much about puppies.  Dart is finally settling into being a good dog, but boy he has really made me appreciate my 10 year old, Caesar.
  Here I was saying he was getting to be a good dog, and I just had to go get him out of the kitchen.  He was trying, and almost succeeding in getting the donuts off the top of the frig!

                                                Brandy