RE: [pyrnet] The Pyr Happy Dance

<< Is this just my crazy dog or this dance part of the Great Pyrenees DNA?>>

Pico does a much slower and more sedate version of the happy dance. He
realllly doesn't like to expend that much energy unless it is in defending
the homestead.

Laela, on the other hand, I can get her going with a little clapping and a
little high-pitched praise. She spins, she twirls and then bunny-hops. It is
just hilarious to watch a 140 lb dog bouncing across the dining room.

Elaine, Pico and Laela