Re: [pyrnet] The Pyr Happy Dance

In a message dated 12/14/2009 2:12:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, guypithecus@sbcglobal.net writes:
Jump to the right - jump to the left - hop - spin around - hop. It's
repeated until she's out of breath or until I stop her by giving her a
hug and a treat.
What a great visual.  It put a smile on my face.
My Lily is 10 now and having some arthritis problems so she is kind of stiff and a little wobbly in the cold mornings.   Both dogs walk me to the gate when I leave for work and then they gets hugs and biscuits.  On the mornings when Lily is feeling really good she play bows and spins and twirls (slowly) and play bows again all the way out to the gate.  All with a big grin on her face.  Really makes my day to see her play.

Cat
Lily & Soleil (Great Pyrs)
Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great Cats)
Red Birdie, (African Grey parrot)