[pyrnet] CHAT; HEALTH; BEHAVIOR: Sampson - no real options for the bone cancer, question about Molly

Well, we did the oncologist and the tests and so on.? Bottom line - no good options based on his situation.? That's it.? So, this weekend, we will help him over the bridge to see Toby and Ski.? Not much more to say, except losing him, especially having just turned 5, is pretty awful.? He is such a great guy.

I DO want to say how truly wonderful ALL of you are - I've received so many supportive and helpful responses to my previous post as we have gone from limping to this.? It has gone very fast.

Finally.. a question about Sampson's best, most loved partner here at the farm... 4 year old Molly.? She will be on duty by herself soon (not a huge predator load, nor a bit place), and missing him and she wont' know what happened.? So, if anyone has anything useful for that, suggestions, etc. let me know.? She is already bummed and she is very quiet around him which is good.? I was thinking maybe she can sleep inside every other night (He was my night guy and she was the day shift, so I would have a protector inside at night, esp. at times when my hubby is gone).

Linda

--
Linda Anderson
Nightsky Farm