Re: [pyrnet] Problems with coat

  It isn't unusual to see a pyr's coat gradual get thicker as they age.  Jake's got thicker every winter till we lost him at age 10.  An especially cold winter will also tend to create a heavier coat.
   One thing I've found helps with keeping the coat a little easier to work with is fish oil.  It seems to have given Ceasar's coat just a little more oil made it easier to brush out.  I don't know if that is typical, we started using it for other things, but it did seem to help his coat.

                                                    Brandy