From: "Melissa Wyglendowski" <wygate@hotmail.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2010 8:07:54 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Designer Dogs

Yeah, people are getting wacko with this cross breeding thing.  Some I can understand - like mixing in some poodle to have a dog that sheds less, but this Dane/Pyr mix is kinda ugly IMO, and I would think would be a mess in the hip/knee department.  Not to mention bloat, life expectancy..........

Melissa